About Me

My photo
I am creating this blog at the urging of some friends and family members who are not only interested in the outcome of my attempted climb up Mt. Kilimanjaro, but also want to know more about my year-plus preparation for this amazing trip. Jambo!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Update! October 2012

Welcome, visitors!  I hope some of you have found your way here via my article in the Momentum magazine.  Due to relocation to Huntsville, Alabama, I am now back as a classroom teacher at a local Catholic school here.  I am still as passionate about children's faith formation, and in fact have been speaking to the youth minister here about my thoughts.  I get a chance, though, every single day now with my sixth graders to reach and teach them in a meaningful way -- and my goal is still the same as always!  I want each of these children to develop a meaningful personal relationship with Christ and to come to it in an engaging and exciting (yes, fun) way.  You can contact me at jenifertruitt@aim.com or at jtruitt@hstigers.org if you'd like to ask any questions or make any comments!  Thanks again for stopping by, and take a look at last year's posts as they interest you!

No comments:

Post a Comment