About Me

My photo
I am creating this blog at the urging of some friends and family members who are not only interested in the outcome of my attempted climb up Mt. Kilimanjaro, but also want to know more about my year-plus preparation for this amazing trip. Jambo!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Trails to you... until we meet again!

Hi friends and followers,

Well, the end of the school year is here... and with it, the end of my time as CRE at St. Oliver's. My husband accepted a job in Huntsville, AL, and so of course I am joining him there. So, my last day as CRE is May 15th, and therefore I am not sure where / when I will be working in this field again. I am planning to leave this blog up as a resource for you who have been following it, and for my replacement... but I won't be adding to it in the forseeable future. If that changes, you will certainly be the first to know!

Thank you for your support and encouragement! Peace be with you!
Jenifer

No comments:

Post a Comment